The 2nd International Sea Trout Symposium will be hosted at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Dundalk Ireland (www.CrownePlaza.com/Dundalk). Accommodation has been blocked booked for conference delegates with rooms to be allocated on a first come first served basis. The special symposium overnight accommodation rate is €79 for a single occupancy or €89 for two people sharing (including breakfast). Bookings can be made directly with the hotel by phoning on +353 42 9394900 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – for bookings please reference the special code “Inland Fisheries Ireland”.
ACCOMMODATION AND DIRECTIONS
100X departs from Dublin Airport every hour at 20 minutes past.
Please click on the link below for more information on the route planner http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1358427979-100X.pdf
Please note that we have over 200 complimentary car parking spaces on site at the hotel
Satellite Navigation Coordinates
N 53″ 58′ 48″ W -6″ 23′ 18″
From the North – 1 hour from Belfast
* Follow signs for M1 signposted The West, Dublin, Craigavon
* Leave the M1 at junction 7 (signposted Lisburn, Sprucefield), then keep in right hand lane and continue forward (signposted Sprucefield)
* At Sprucefield Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Hillsborough Road – A1 (signposted The West M1, The South)
* At roundabout take the 1st exit onto Hillsborough Road – A1 (signposted The South, Dublin)
* At Hillsborough Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Hillsborough Road – A1 (signposted Dublin, Newry)
* At border with Republic of Ireland continue forward onto the M1
* Leave the M1 at junction 16 signposted Dundalk (South) then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the N52.
* Continue straight thought two set of traffic signals and the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk is on left hand side.
From the South – 45 minutes from Dublin Airport
* Follow signs for M1 North/Airport/Belfast
* Continue forward onto the M1 (signposted Belfast)
* Toll Plaza
* Leave the M1 at junction 16 signposted Dundalk (South) then at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the N52.
* Continue straight thought two set of traffic signals and the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk is on left hand side
This route has tolls.
Continue to M50 for 1.0 km. Follow M1to N52 in Louth. Take exit 16 from M1 for 76.6 km. Take N52 to your destination in Dundalk for 2.9 km
Wifi is available in the Lobby and Bar, there is no password required, please just choose the ‘Guest Internet’. We also offer complimentary Wifi in all the bedrooms, again no passwords required.
Crowne Plaza Dundalk, offers over 200 complimentary car parking spaces on site for the duration of your stay.
BREAKFAST – 13th Floor Fahrenheit Grill Restaurant each morning between 7am – 10am
INCA CAFE – Ground Floor, Tea, Coffee & pasteries available daily between 9am – 11.00pm
FOURTEEN BELOW BAR – Ground Floor, food available daily between 12 noon – 9.30pm
GYM – Our gym is located on – 1 floor. To access the gym please contact reception
24 HOUR BUSINESS CENTRE – Located on the 1st floor. Passwords can be obtain from reception
For administrative matters contact Sandra Doyle at email@example.com
For Technical matters contact Dr Graeme Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org .