Targeted at scientists, managers and other fishery stakeholder interests in the public and private sectors, the central aim is to promote the wider application of an evidence-based approach to the future management and regulation of the sea trout and to ensure that its often very special needs become fully integrated into catchment management plans and environmental impact assessments.
Symposium topics include:
- Understanding Anadromy
- Populations & Management
- Movements & Migration
- Ecology & Behaviour
- Monitoring & Surveillance
- Threat Assessment
- Future management and research
- Full 3-Day Delegate Package = €330 (includes Gala dinner and a copy of proceeding).
- Basic 3-day Delegate Package = €230.
- Student Delegate Package = €150. (Available only to Ph.D. and M.Sc. students)
- Daily Attendance Package = €70.
- Click Here to Register
Closing Date for Registration is 5.00pm, 5th October 2015